April 7, 2010

The World As She Sees It



When my now almost 5 year old daughter was born, a good friend gave me a “Mommy Journal”. I’ve made comments and notes about important dates and milestones in her first 5 years, but there are so many more things I could record. She makes me laugh everyday and I LOVE to look at the world thru her eyes. Here’s the world thru the eyes of Makaela-

Yesterday Makaela came to me and informed me that she was NOT going to have babies. When I asked her why, she said it was because she was scared to go to the hospital. I told her that she didn’t have to worry about that for a long time (she’s only 4!) and asked her if she wanted me to go with her when that time comes. She said yes and we were both happy. Just for the record, she has also given me permission to go to college with her and to pick her husband. I better get some witnesses…
(Originally written Jan 6, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment